Monday, April 29, 2013

Elle


 photo april15-1_zpsdba2c3ac.jpg

Top 3 things I'm loving about you right now:
  •  I love your sweet notes you leave me all over the house including on my bed at night with directions as to what time you would like me to wake you and the "agenda" for our next morning.  It's pretty cute.
  • I love how much you love reading Biographies.  Every single week during school library that's what type of book you choose to bring home and then you are enthralled until it's time to choose a new one.  Right now you're reading a biography about Neal Armstrong.  You read the biography on Elvis Presley in one night and then asked for me to let you listen to his music - you loved it!
  • I love driving in the car when it's just the two of us.  You love to turn the music up and have taught me little routines that we do while driving to your favorite songs.